When you speak good business English, you can enjoy these advantages when dealing with fellow workers in other Governmental positions:
- Improve your efficiency when dealing with British expats and English-speaking tourists.
- Follow international best practice in local government methods in English-speaking countries.
- Many local Government handbooks need to be distributed to interested stakeholders – be part of the communications team.
- Establish lasting relationships with colleagues in English-speaking countries.
- Improving your English makes you a more likely candidate for transfer or promotion.