Your Privacy and Security
- We will not share your data with anyone else now or ever.
- When you provide us with your name and/or email address we will use it only for the purpose for which you provided it. This includes: to receive our free BIZTip; to receive products related to your paid membership; or to communicate with you about your membership or our services.
- If you have a paid membership with Chelsea School, you can log into your account at any time and change the information you provided to us.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- We use the Facebook Pixel on this site. The pixel is is a piece of data on our website that enables us to count visitors from Facebook and understand which one of our products was of interest to them. Usage of the pixel is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.